Posters presented at the I Jornadas Doctorales UPV/EHU (2016) http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/22329810/Jornada%20Doctoral%20UPVEHU%202016.rar
- Nº C21 "Dissection of the DF27 paternal lineage in South-Western Europe".
- Nº C25 "Relationship between gene expression of stearoyl-CoA desaturases (SCD1
& SCD5) and the fatty acid profile in adipose tissue of cattle breeds in the Basque region".
- Nº C38 "Big game species identification by High-Resolution-Melting".
presented at the 26th Congress of the International Society of Forensic Genetics (2015) http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/22329810/Posters%20ISFG2015.rar
- Nº 34 "Development of a new 17 X-STR multiplex forhighergenetic resolution in forensic and anthropological studies".
- Nº 116 "Progress on the origing of the main European paternal lineage M269: Disection of the DF27 haplogroup in Basques".
- Nº 146 Next generation sequencing as an alternative method of cloning PCR products for ancient DNA authentication".
- Nº 319 "A
grave in my garden. Genetic identification of Spanish Civil War victims".
- Nº 408 "Big game species identification
- Nº 409 "Efficacy of 12 STRs kit in cattle genotyping for forensic purposes".
- Mitochondrial DNA analysis of formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tisue samples: effect of formalin on DNA stability and its implications in genetic studies (mtDNA
- Analysis of X-Chromosome STR markers in American populations of the Basque Diaspora (X-STRs DIASPORA)
- Mitochondrial genes allow discrimination between three cynegetic species for forensic purposes (CYTB, COXI, 16S rRNA)
Diseño y optimización de un método basado en ADNc-dHPLC para el screening de mutaciones en PSEN1 (PSEN1
Correlation between cognitive tests and the diagnosis of Alzheimer’s disease in a group of autonomous residents (Cognitive tests &